Peanut Butter Cup (Milk Chocolate) / 20mg CBD

In stock
$4.99

Wellness & Pleasure (Also available in bulk – 10% off)

Indulge your senses with outrageously creamy Peanut Butter Cups made with our chocolate and meticulously flavor-paired by our master chocolatier. Each serving contains 20 mg. high quality full-spectrum CBD. Also Available in dark chocolate (72% cacao)

All GATAKA CBD is sourced from EVG, a Colorado based company. Lab tests for this chocolate here.

 

$4.99
INGREDIENTS: cocoa beans*, whole milk powder, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, roasted peanuts*, salt*, full spectrum hemp derived CBD*. (*organic)
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 cup (16g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Fat Cal. 60, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (1 % DV), Sodium 15mg (1 % DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 4g, Protein 2g, Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. THE FDA HAS NOT EVALUATED THIS PRODUCT FOR SAFETY OF EFFICACY

Interested in wholesaling our products?

Fill out our request form to find out more information for pricing

You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered